Monday, November 7, 2011

Many Trips to Lowes

I've been working on getting my basement finished and thanks to Megan's dad and my awesome dad it has progressed rather nicely. I've learned a lot about framing and electrical work. And after talking to many people I have decided to pay someone to do the drywalling. So hopefully that'll start at the beginning of next month. I'll probably post before and after pics when the walls and ceiling are all done but for now here's a picture of Elliot lying on one the Lowe' carts. She liked to accompany me to Lowe's... all bagillion trips that i made.

1 comment:

  1. At least she's smiling. My kids whine and cry and flail about whenever we go to Lowe's. Which has also been quite a few times recently as Allen tries to get our little shed built before the snow comes. This last time all I could do to keep them semi-quiet was to walk up and down the Christmas decoration aisles over and over.

    ReplyDelete